We pride ourselves on offering top quality catering at excellent prices from local produce. Below you will find on offer our varied menus that suit a whole range of events, from breakfast to lunch and buffets to conference dinners. Browse our menus for an appetising insight into our carefully picked canapes through to our exquisite gala dinners, and check out our Catering Cost Breakdown for a summary of all prices.
- Are you able to cater for all dietary requirements?
- Will they offer more than one option for guests to choose from?
Yes, as per your menu choice.
- Are you able to bring in your own alcohol?
- No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the Conference Centre, unless expressly permitted by the Conference Manager.
- Will you provide waiting staff? If so, what will they wear?
The waiting staff will be dressed according to your dress code.
- When it comes to drinks, are you able to offer alternatives to wine and beer such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails as well as soft drinks?
- Will you provide linen, china, glassware and cutlery?
Yes. All our crockery and linen is in white.
- Are you also able to offer canapés before the wedding breakfast, and a buffet or snacks in the evening?
- How much deposit do they require and when do you need to pay the full amount?
We will require a 25% deposit on order and then full balance of payment one week before event.
- Are you able to decorate your reception tables?
Yes, as per your specifications.
- If you hire china, glassware and cutlery, will the Conference Centre clean and return everything?
Yes, for a fee of 25p per item cleaned and £1 per kilometre travelled, costed on a return journey. Although we will take special care of the hired items we will not be responsible for any theft or breakage.